Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween slideshow

Well, I'm trying something new, thanks to the trick-or-treaters. Let's see if this works. It's a slide show, which will fill the screen if you click on the box in the lower right hand corner. (If that works, and you want to get out of it again, hit escape.) To move faster, hit the arrows on either side. It has about half the kids that showed up at Port Gamble. Since it's 4:19 am, I'll try the rest of the kids another day.   I think if I pay them something, the company will even take their name off the show.

But seriously folks, this is a testimonial which gets me nothing...this slide show was easy to learn, seems to work good, and has several options I haven't used. As my daughters and wife will tell you, I'm no computer geek, so it has to be easy to learn for me to use it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute...and fun slide show effects. I'm impressed